Returns & Refund
Thank you so much for shopping with us! When it comes to purchasing online we know how difficult it can be to determine what works for you. With that in mind, we are excited to offer our improved and simplified return/exchange policy and process to make returning items easy.
How long do I have before making a return, and do I have to pay for shipping?
You have a max of 30days to make returns. You must send back and postmark your return packages within 30 days after the purchase date. No returns made after 30 days from the purchase date will be accepted.
NOTE: If you are paying to ship back the return yourself, you can use any shipping method you like, just make sure it's postmarked no later than 30 days from the purchase date. (See "Important Notice" section for details)
Can I still return items if they are worn, damaged, or have the tags removed?
- To be eligible for a return, You can only return items that are unworn, unwashed, undamaged, have the original tags/packaging attached and hygiene sticker intact.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- Items with non-returnable marks and free gifts cannot be returned.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
NOTE: We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email with eligible proof of photos at Contact Us.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted
- Book with obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- 2. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within any applicable return days as applied by your bank.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
NOTE: If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please Contact Us.